Vision and Objectives
What we want to do...
Aazhi Charitable Trust was formed with the following vision and objectives.
To encourage rural education and to support students from rural background in their financial and other educational needs.
- To support the students in schools and colleges financially.
- To decrease the number of drop outs of students in schools and colleges.
- To promote the awareness of government initiatives, policies, procedures, laws, schemes, etc targeted at the rural communities and the poor.
- To help with knowledge acquisition through various communication medium including television, radio, internet, print, etc by setting up reading rooms, computers, etc.
- To promote education among the rural communities and the poor through economic assistance, seminars, workshops, awareness campaigns, etc
- To network and associate with non-profit, non-government and other such organizations, welfare groups, national and international development agencies
- To acquire and develop movable and immovable properties for all or any of the objects of the Trust.
- To do all such things as the Trustees may decide from time to time for the welfare of the Trust and in pursuance of the pursuance of the above objects of the Trust.
- To raise funds from general public and well-wishers for pursuance of trust objectives.
The member hierarchy and role was formed to smoothen the process and to maintain the organizational structure. Everybody can contribute ideas to this trust for its growth. Suggestions / Feedbacks are always accepted and discussed.
Managing Trustee / Chairman
Mr S Saravanan
Trustee / Secretary
Mr Antony Suresh,
Senior Systems Engineer,
Infosys Technologies Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Mr V Deepak Kumar
Cognizant Technology Solutions, USA
Mr A Anand
Technical Specialist & Project Lead
Alcatel Lucent Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Mr S Sivakumar
Mr Mohan Raj Bharathi
Chartered Accountant ,
AK Mohan & Associates,
Professor – Dept of Civil Engg & Alumni Secretary ,
Govt College of Technology, Coimbatore
Dr G Indumathi,
Professor & Head – Department of ECE,
CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore.